POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My kingdom for a horse.... : My kingdom for a horse.... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  My kingdom for a horse....
From: David & Flissy
Date: 18 Oct 1999 11:46:14
Message: <380B4050.48B62129@ihug.co.nz>
I am trying to find a model of a horse (either povray or
convertable to povray) to put the finishing touches on a
landscape animation (if the horse is animated, that's a
definite plus).

I have tried ftp and web searches and the closest I got was
a couple of horse heads (shades of the Godfather) in the
avalon ftp.

Can anybody out there point me in the right direction????
Please????

David 8-)